Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I have a problem - seriously

Well, this weekend was a flurry of sewing that saw me finish three dresses (Green check, blue check 'Walk Away' and brown dot), a pair of overall shorts, a blouse, and a shirt for my husband.  I'll try to get pictures of all of them as we spend the next six days enjoying "Viva Las Vegas"

Last night I threw together a few accessories (like head scarves) and packed.  Everything's ready to go and I'm so excited.

Yesterday I also found myself browsing at fabric.com and spending WAY too much money on a bunch of fabric.  I'm going to have so many projects lined up for me when we get back.  Besides what I already picked up at the local fabric shop I've purchased 16  -- YES 16 more bits of fabric online.  This is really getting ridiculous and I need to stop.  I'm going to commit here and now that I won't buy any more fabric or patterns until I've used what I've got, unless it's needed to complete something that I've started on.

Let's see how long that lasts!!

I'm already starting to plan a sewing schedule in my head (I'm a project manager by profession) and and anxious to start on some project that I can finish and enjoy right away.

In the meanwhile - happy sewing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment